David Angus, Family Bootmaker, 388, Hamilton Place, Dumbarton Road, Partick.ó
The bootmaking industries are notably represented in Partick by this firm. Established in the locality in 1878, Mr. Angus removed to his present more commodious premises in 1882. The establishment consists of a handsome warehouse with workroom in the rear. The warehouse is tastefully fitted, and displays a large stock of ladiesí and gentlemenís boots and shoes, as well as a large selection of those for schoolboys and girls.
Being a thoroughly practical tradesman, having been such a long time connected with the locality, and having an obliging disposition and agreeable manner, Mr. Angus has won the confidence and enjoys the warm support of a large proportion of the householders in and around this populous district.
Back to Index of Firms (1888)