Wm. Douglas, Painter and Decorator, 120, West Campbell Street.—
This well-known firm was established by the present proprietor at 148 in the same street in 1880 ; Mr. Douglas removed to his present more commodious premises in 1884. These consist of workshop, office, and warehouse, displaying great artistic taste in the specimens of decorative work shown and the fine assortment of wall-paper. The trade, in which twenty hands are employed, extends all over the city and suburbs.
Mr. Douglas is a highly skilled tradesman, possessing a frank and obliging disposition, and by giving close personal attention to all work entrusted to him he has won the confidence and support of a large circle of influential customers.
Back to Index of Firms (1888)