Robert H. Gordon
Robert H. Gordon, Chemist, 6, McEwan Place, Partick.—
In connection with the drug industries a thoroughly representative firm in Partick is that of Robert H. Gordon. This business was established in 1886 in the present premises, which consist of a handsome shop, tastefully fitted, and displaying a valuable and choice selection of pure drugs and pharmaceutical compounds, as well as many proprietary articles, which include his famous Compound Cod Liver Oil Emulsion, with pancreatine and hypophosphite of lime.
Among the secrets by which Mr. Gordon has won renown as a chemist are the care and accuracy he employs in dispensing the prescriptions of physicians and surgeons, and the purity of all drugs, chemicals, and pharmaceutical preparations used in compounding medicines at this establishment are guaranteed. His thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of his profession and his industry have assisted Mr. Gordon to secure the well-merited support he receives from his large circle of customers in this high-class and populous district.
Back to Index of Firms (1888)