Wm. T. Law
Wm. T. Law, Chemist, 880, Hamilton Place, Partick.—
The business of the chemist and druggist is thoroughly represented in Partick by Wm. T. Law. This business was established by the present proprietor in 1880 in the present premises, which consist of a handsome shop and workroom. The Welsbach incandescent light is used on the premises for illuminating purposes. The same scrupulous care being taken in selecting pure drugs for his dispensing department, as is seen in the smart appearance of his store, has won for Mr. Law the confidence of many medical gentlemen and the support of a large circle of householders in this populous and high-class district.
For the convenience of his numerous customers and to facilitate his communication with the wholesale houses, Mr. Law has caused his establishment to be connected by telephone with the Exchange, which enables him to receive and execute the numerous and varied demands of his many customers with great promptness. The telephone number is 2080.
Back to Index of Firms (1888)