Macintosh & Gow
Macintosh & Gow, Clothiers, 22, Glassford Street.—
In connection with the important clothing trade, honourable mention must be made of the firm of Messrs. Macintosh & Gow. This business was established in 1884 by the present partners, Messrs. Angus Macintosh and David Gow. Their premises consist of a handsome shop and warehouse at the above address, and a large workshop in Argyle Street. Messrs. Macintosh & Gow, whose trade is extensive, employ about twenty operatives. The perseverance, energy, and thorough practical knowledge which founded this business, along with the equitable principles upon which it is conducted, still continue to maintain and extend its reputation and connection.
Back to Index of Firms (1888)