Milbourne & Harris
Milbourne & Harris, Engineers, Millwights, Smiths, &c., 7a, Killermont Street, top of Dundas Street.—
In connection with our great engineering industries, a firm of which it is necessary to make prominent mention is that of Milboume & Harris, engineers, millwrights, smiths, &c. This business was established in Renfield Street five years ago by Mr. George Milboume, who removed to the present premises in the beginning of this year, when he assumed as partner Mr. Henry Harris.
This establishment consists of a fine workshop and warehouse of two flats, the former being equipped with the most suitable tools and machines for the rapid repairing and overhauling of gas engines, letterpress and lithographic machines and presses, steam and water engines, hydraulic presses, hoists, &c, For this class of work Messrs. Milboume & Harris have won a widespread repute. This is in a measure due to the partners both being thoroughly skilled engineers, and having given special attention for many years to the class of work mentioned.
Back to Index of Firms (1888)