Stark & Gow
Stark & Gow, Clothiers, 27, Gordon Street and 100, Mitchell Street.—
This first-class concern was established in the month of January, 1872, and has risen to be one of the leading houses in the clothiers’ line in Scotland.
The tailoring done at this establishment is of a strictly high-class character, and the connection is not confined to the United Kingdom, but extends to the colonies. The premises occupied by the firm are large and handsome, and the stock, it is needless to say, is of the highest standard of excellence in every particular. The cutters are experts in their profession, and the staff of workmen consists entirely of trained and experienced hands. The workrooms are situated in Buchanan Street.
The sole principal is Mr. P. H. Stark, trading under the former style of Stark & Gow, and he is well known and highly respected, both in business and private life.
Back to Index of Firms (1888)