Thomson & Williamson
Thomson & Williamson, Wholesale Fancy Goods Importers, 32, Stockwell Street.—
A well-known house connected with the fancy goods industries which claims prominent mention is that of Thomson and Williamson. This business was established by the present proprietors, Mr. John Thomson and Mr. John Williamson, in 1881, at the present address.
The premises consist of a handsomely fitted warehouse in which is exhibited a splendid stock of their high-class goods, including combs, brushes, albums, leather goods, spectacles, and jewellery of every variety. The later is a special line in this establishment. Mr. Thomson and Mr. Williamson, who are well-known gentlemen and highly respected, enjoy a large and influential connection extending all over Scotland, a large proportion of their warmest supporters being in and around the city.
Back to Index of Firms (1888)